lauantai 4. lokakuuta 2014

271 days until California



Travel. As much as you can. As far as you can. As long as you can. Life is not meant to be lived in one place."


Nyt olisi vuorossa tälläinen fiilistelypostaus matkustamisesta, ihania kuvia ja quoteja (ei mitään hajua mitä on suomeksi + kuvat weheartitista). Omaan matkaani on tosiaan 271 päivää ja oon niin innoissani, että en tiiä miten jaksan odottaa! Muistakaa, että jos vielä ootte epävarmoja oman matkan kohteen suhteen esimerkiksi, mun kautta voi tilata ilmaisen EF:n esitteen tästä http://my.ef.com/Sini.Horila.


“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page."




"Travel brings power and love back into your life.” 



"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow."



"For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move."




"I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list"



"The more you see the world, the more you love it"



"I'm in love with the cities I've never been and people I've never met."




Sini



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti